Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Italian Outing with my family

Last week, my big family treated our 2 house helpers to a sumptious italian dinner.  We decided to drop over to Bella Italia in SS2. One of my favourite joints. Just some fun facts:- I took siew peng out for dinner at this restaurant on 9th March 2003 and after dinner proposed to her. Lucky she accepted and 6 years on, thank God things are working on pretty Ok.

Anyway highlights from our dinner :-


Located behind the KFC in SS2 is this Restaurant


One signature dish - Where you have seafood pasta all cook in a hot foil. Serves for 2 people. Yummy !
Just ask for the foil dish. I can't pronounce italian


The mushroom soup - Home made is pretty good too.

actually everything is ok . except my friend evie told me too much garlic la



My family loves to spend time bonding over dinner. We order a variety of stuff and share it
HA ! even my grand ma give us face by joining the pizza and pasta makan session



Joanna and her grand ma Joyce Siew



The only sad person. Jeena complaining. "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN EAT !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment